Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yaow Yaow Yaow, Happy bilated new year. Is ahmad in the HISOUSEEEEE!!!

Every body scream!!!! (creak... creak..)

Aite as i promise you all song, Wrote this song when i was out yesterday.

MY PT
By.Ahmad


Hi my name is ahmad
I think you accidentally took my heart
Together along with the casenote of that bed

I know its kinna late
But how about we go for a date
I'll Meet you outside the ward at 8

How i wish i can sound this cool
But around her i feel like a fool
And I start to drool

Hey hey hey

Chrous
I really like my PT
She really make me happy
Everytime she say Hi to me
She want to make me go HEEE HEEE.

Ohhhh PT
You wolud look good On TV
Please be my one and only
And make me go HEE HEEE

Thanks to my PRCP
I get to meet a hot hot lady
Who i wish would come to the ward just to see me

Just the smell of her perfume when she walks pass me
Make me feel vey lucky
Ohhh please be my PT

Chrous

Okay okay i am not in love with my PT. So all the ladies who secretly have a crush on me still have a chance. (CREAK..CREAK)

aite bye

Anikin
BELAH
IDIOT


All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History