|
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Oh my my my my.... What bad luck i have. First it ws my fingernail, now my foot. I dunno wats wrong wif it but my foot is hurting like crazy. It can't bend i can't even stand up without falling back to my bed. How to go for attachment tml. I will still go even if i have to crawl there. It's feeling better but i am praying that it will be okay by tml. I think.... It because my feet was hit by the casenote trolly. I hope nothing is broken or torn. No sweeling, just my leg vein is poping up. Tried... Amulating but fail, tried diffrent type of remedies but still the same. Hope... Tml i am working wif my preceptor/mummy. Cause i been "motherless" since thursday. Sure working with her is hard but thanx to her i am able to work comfortably when i am with the other preceptor. Did i mention.... I feel comfortable taking case. But ermmm i still suck in med and the phone. Kinna pro at faxing machine. Ermmm i like folowing doctors round, and i like the fact that i doing stuff without the staff telling mi wat to do. Sure they still need to follow up on somethings like calling specialties to review patient. Ermm.... Confident to pass got a little higher. Oya..... Girls with braces rock!!. Cute girls will make good girlfriends and hot gilrs are just nice to look at. But GIRLS WITH BRACES STILL ROCKS To End..... Hmmmmm Anikin BELAH IDIOT |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|