|
Friday, November 02, 2007
Aite song time. **** in my pants. Hey people got a really funny song for you So just listen to mi will do Wake up damm early to buy Nasi lemak (to buy nasi lemak) While queuing feel a sharp pain in my stomach Wooow ran like crazy to look for a damm toilet Could not run very fast cause my stomach hurt Saw a freeking toilet ........ But it so far can!! OH dammm ... i just shit in my pants. How to go home with my dirty pants I can't cover it with my big fat hands How can i get rid of the aroma I can't run home cause its very far The damm stain won't get out of my pants Damm now i got it on my hands How am i going to face my friends If they know..... i just shit in my pants I just shit in pants girls I just shit in my pants I just shit in pants Babe See i am smart enough to come out with a plan To get the shit off my pants To all fellow who is going to shit in their pants Just follow this steps my friends Step 1:take off ur pants 2: wash with ur hands. (ewww) 3:put under a fan If there is people act as if nothing happen can?!? Opps i shit in pants, i shit in my pants girl damm i shit in my pants, i sht in my pants babe Christmas, opps i just shit in my pants Hari raya shit in my pants New year shit in my pants. Anytime if you shit in your pants Folow my steps and you be safe my friend It could just happen to you Just do what told you to do. WOoo wow Shit in your pants. Hehehehe u may know where i rip this song fron but in case u dunno ask AIN. hehehehe. To End.... I IS GOING PLATINUM Anikin BELAH IDIOT. |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|