|
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Basically i got nothing to blog. I know i know i promise u guys a song but not just yet...... Last two days of ED triage and resus room. On thurs was suppose to go resus room but something just tell mi not to, so i picked Triage. Triage was fun, being the first person to see the patient. Seeing all the drama mama/bollywood actors/Future star search winners and those who brought the whole village to A&E was entertaining. There was some interesting case though. BUT HOW I WISH I WENT TO THE RESUS ROOM There was a resus case finally. But when it happen i had to attend to another case..... Bloodyhell. Had to attend emergency p2 case. Asthmah attack. After solving that case wanted to go in but den the triage area was jam packed. So i decided to help the new staff...... And guess wat the person who kinna hope there is no resus help in resus cause she was around the area. Fri was in resus room. No resus case. But got three close monitoring cases. The first 1 was an old man. He was warded. Den there was this young, pretty lady 22 years old. I was kapoing in triage when she came. Heard that she need close monitoring so i fly back to my place. Did a little flirting when doc was doin I/v canulation. I WAS TRYING TO MAKE HER RELAX OKAY... *GRINS* Wanted to send her to her ward but was busy sending my third closemonitoring case to CT. Dammm. Overall ED was not i was hoping but the last two days was okay..... To END.... And i said i got nothing to blog Anikin BELAH IDIOT |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|