|
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Errm let mi start by saying sorry to all the people for replying their sms in a kinna piss off manner or replying in one word. Was kinna bad day, waking up in the wrong side of the TILAM and a glass cup falling den breaking on my foot leaving a couple of small scratches did not help my mood today. Nothing bad happened. Just wat one of his friend said to mi yesterday, keep on running in my mind the whole day. And the way they have been treating her. ARGGH His friend got good tings to say about him. I know i am supposed to be proud of him but the only thing i feel is dissappointment. But i am okay now. So yah Tml there is meeting at 11 plus I am suppose to put more name in my links My sat is burned I do not know if i should cut my hair I wonder how Kai lin find NUH I can't wait for attachnent So yah To End..... Crack..... Anikin BELAH!! IDIOT!!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|