Wednesday, August 29, 2007

ARGHHH!! NEED TO GO OUT. BUT I AM LAZY.

I can't read my book without people disturbing mi. I have to think about stomp aids thing and i really got no idea. Bloody mosquito are bitting mi. And i got nowhere to sleep. hmmm figure dat out.

So wat have i done so far i got two songs. 1 on the stompaids and another random song. Talented piece of shit aren't i??

Other den dat i got nothing for the stompaids part i am supposed to do. An "artist" need his time. i got to vomit out something by hmmm dunno when but yah.

I was stoneing in front of the comp for hours for some idea to hit mi but everything that was aim at mi missed so still got no idea. i tried playing with the theam. playing with words that sound so wrong but has diffrent meaning to it, but still no idea.

Well dats dat. Watched babel. It was awsome.

Anyone free tml or thurs??

To End...
HELP MI!!

ANIKIN
BELAH
IDIOT!!


All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History