Saturday, May 05, 2007

Chey chey chey chey chey chey.

How do i put this into words, i wanna be at home but home really suck. Home is depressing, home is not home. Get it?? It's not dat complicated.

Lets start with yesterday, well i am starting to like my clinical leacturer. Clinical was effective i manage to do scrubing and gowning twice, i even manage to discuss the nursing project with the group.

Honestly 3/4 during the discusson i dun wat i was doing, it only sank in when i was at mr tay class.

Sorry to nurul for picking her to be 1 of the people in the community, let mi explain myself for picking her, well it is all because of experiance, well she was our leader for the past two big skit, and i know she wil be able to do this bigger skit. Thanx dude for helpping the class in this big thing.

Well we have big ideas for this big nursing project, for the first time we will be working as 1 big group, and i know we can do it because we got a lot of talents in our class. Just need 1 thing i need, someone to help mi with the proposal.

Mr tay class was very superb, dat guy sure know how to touch my soul. Den was the run

Run was good, love it love it love it, just love the pain a day after the run. But when reach home evrything turn 360 degrees. Got no mood to argue so went out till 1 in the morning.

Study for thirty miniutes today den fall asleep how useless hehehehe.

okaylah i wanna go sleep

To End....
I could be brown
I could be blue
I could be violet like sky
I could be hurtful
I could be purple
I could be anything you like

Anikin
BELAH!!
IDIOT!!


All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History