Saturday, April 07, 2007

Well thanx nurul now i have to think of people to tag on, dat must be the purpose of coming here. IJIET!!

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1) I dun like to stay out very late
2)I always get my self into stupid situation
3)My first fight was when i was in primary 1
4)My first kiss was when i was in K2 ( no one related by blood)
5)I still can't do the monkey bars
6)I get super nervous when i am running late

People i tag
Si hui, Joanne, Saidah ,nic,clara,jeremy.

Thanx ah nurul make mi think so much. u've make three of my sec friends know about my blog hahaahahah.


All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History