Sunday, April 22, 2007

Chey chey chey chey chey. pheew

Man tml need to go to school eventhough mon got no lesson. Going back to school to finsh up project and all.

Lets hope we can finish wat we plan to do and lets hope no lecturer call mi. Sleeping late cause doing the thing on low back pain and some post op thingy.

Man i dun think i have contribute enough to my sub group, mayb i have, mayb i have not. (I dun need assurance, just need satisfaction). So guys if i an not doing enough tell mi,

I suck being a group leader. half of the time i dun even know wat i am supposed to do. I panic when somethings goes wrong or when doing something, and half of the time i dun even know wat i am doing. I know wat to do cause people like raihana and nurul tell mi what i am supposed to do. Without them i dun know wat goign to happen to mi, so thanx guys.

Just know tml going to be a long day. But i am so looking foward
MRT rides weeeee

Okalah go finish wat i am supposed to do and bye

To end.....
I dunno why
But 1/4 of the day i was thinking about the people dat make me feel so high
But the other 3/4 of the day
I was thinking about you and me and what i am going to say

Anikin!!
BELAH!!
IDIOT!!


All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History