Thursday, March 22, 2007

Chey chey chey, he he

Okay i afternnon shift so gotta make this fast 1. If not going to be late.

Well yesterday was errmmm fun. I make a 2 year old child who did ot smile at all smile. So rewarding,

And yah we celebrated 1 of the patient Birthday hahaha so cute, he like not intrested in the celebration he more intrested in ELMO, BLOODY ELMO.hehehe. 6 year old child, they all bought him this dog plushy and SYRINGE. This young fellow dun like toys but he just love his syringe, cute rite. hahaha. ONLY in NUH hahahahaha

Well i manage to finish my ase study last nite choing. kinna last min work, but i thnik i did better den the other case study i did.

Well sat got to replace the day i did not go for attachment. I dun mind going cause i got yot 1 ROY and the SN incharge is the best SN hehehe.

But the AN on that shift very yah yah. Yesterday was like telling us about med error. DUH we year two student of course we know how impt it is to not make med error. She make a bad first impresion. She came out to strong

Okaylah better end this now if not going to be late. Shift start at 12.30

TO END..
Cause it’s all in my head
I think about it over and over again
I replay it over and over again
And I can’t take it yeah I can’t shake it
Nooo

Anikin
BELAH
IDIOT!!



All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History