|
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Chey chey chey chey chey chey chey chey hoi hoi, Man i need a jog, for thoes who knows mi well you know why i need a jog, no not because it is healthy. I need a jog badly. Currently the only thing dat is keeping mi calm is lily allen's song, not only that she is hot/cute, her song's are very......, how should i say this soothing?? ARGHHHH!!!. Dunno how to put how i feel in words but i need to get out of this house. I just dun feel welcome, not by my family but by aunt's side. haizzz this is wat happen when two family decide to be one, BAD IDEA.... Shit just click the publish button Dammm ARGHHHH!!!. I just put up with the shit they have given mi, From adopting cats they dun know how to take care off ( they like pee all over knn bed room and all and when i say something they ARGHHHH!! fuck them) to cleaning every single mess they fucking do ( washing dishes, filling the damm bottle and even picking their used undergarmens in the toilet). Everything single shit they put mi up too i have taken it silently. Man THEY ARE SUCH FUCKING SHIT HEAD. I mean EVERYTHIING in this house is my freaking hard work. (execpt the paying of bills) I bleed and even argue with my dad when doing the wiring no help from them. I had sleepless and long nite thanx to the heavy lifting of their stuff at nite after school. No help from them. I dun expect anything from them but respect thats all, i have given them respect they dun even deserve. ARGHH this type of people can just fuck themselve. This is for all of my aunty childrean. All fucking four off them. They are somewat blood. But in this case i prefer water den blood. Man i cannot wait for the day i buy myself a HDB flat. Just for myself. Man i need attachement badly To End........ Wuhoooo Lily Allen rock!! AniKin!! Belah!! Idiot!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|