|
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Chey chey chey chey chey chey hoi hoi Finally it is over Weee. The last paper bio, was manageable weee. But the after party was Wuhoooooooo. I finish the paper in an hour, but decided to sit there for another 15mins to check my paper again. i can't say it was easy cause i dun want to put to much hope but i can't say it was difficult cause the question was stright foward. I LOVE BIO MAN. After the paper we went to Soul garden to eat, wee soul garden. It has been a while since i went soul garden to eat. FUN FUN FUN FUN. hehehehe. Thanx guys for the Fun times, Year two down here comes year three. BYE To End... I'm not in love It's just a faze that i'm going through I'm always looking for something new Don't go running away Oh i'm not in love I try to tell myself all the time I just can't help how i feel tonight So don't go running away yeah BELAH!! ANIKIN!! IDIOT!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|