|
Monday, December 04, 2006
Chey chey chey chey chey chey chey chey chey chey.............................. hehehehehe 4.33 and i am awake. So fun. weeeeeee Actually i Was awake since 3.30 and i slept at 1.00 so if u minus 3.30 to 1.00 u get 1.30. An hour and a half of sleep man this rock. dun think i be sleeping again cause i dun think i can sleep hehehe. (control word think). In my previous entry i was like saying i have not finish three of my weekend task. Well guess wat, its all done. Two of the three at least.hahaha. Told ya i going to get it done, all i have to do is prioritise wat have to be done first. hehehe. So proud of my accomplishment. Everyone clap. I said clap!!. I dun hear claping. heheh. must be the one and a half hour of sleep. I dun know wat time school start tml and i dun even know wat time school end, all i know is that i am meeting lil sis and kavi at 8.15. Yup i am coming to school tml like it or not. hehehe Everytime my dad will ask mi, "oi tml wat time u go school" i will say i dunno. Den he will ask " wat time u come home". Den i say i dunno. hahaha. It is good to say u dunno so they also dunno. confused so am i hehehehe. I dunno why he ask mi, it not as if he going to fatch mi there and back, he never does such stuff, And when he do so i know he want a favour from mi. haha. My dad, mum, sis and bro. i read them like books. Example. every sat my sis will come into my room early in the morning to disturb mi, to wake mi up. When she do dis i know she want to borrow my Mp3. Another perfect example, my bro,everytime when he lie about something, he will give this face, i dunno why my mum cannot see this but i know he is lying. Okaylah i go do something else, dun worry i not watching porn. if i was i will be writing here. hehehe Feel like calling someone up to disturb them, a wake up call.. hmmm who should i call... i am thinking of Pun!! (dun worry i will only do this when i am bored, and guess wat i am bored hehehehhe) To end....... Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you For everything I just couldn't do And I've hurt myself by hurting you. Hot salsa!! IDIOT!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|