|
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Chey Chey Chey Chey Chey look who's back. hahaha. Yup i am back. Okay lets start, School started and man it is moving damm fast. Can you people actually belif dat i will be having my BCLS practical and theory. I have to say i am okay (okay does not mean i think i can pass) wif my BCLS, i know ow much preasure i should put when doing CPR and i know who much to blow. (okay sound wrong, but we have been using this word for three days). I have to say mdm chye as a clinical lecturer is alrite. This sem seems like a blur to mi. haha or mayb cause i am still as blurr as sotong. But i am glad dat school started, back to craping wif ain, Hunting wif nurul, Talking about to pun about how she just love my fart, and talking about how much lia is into mi and just lepaking wif the guys at LTK wif purpose ofcourse. haha u guys rule. Okaylah Bye!! To end.. (a Rip of From sexy back.) I got a sexy butt I know how much pun just love my fart(yeah) I got a sexy butt Ehh its true pleass dun vomit blood(yeah) hehehe West side represent! I is going paltinum!! Ann Chua!! Tak Ade!! La Cucaracha!! RESEARCH!1 IDIOT!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|