Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tdy i am not as high as yesterday. I am totally beat.

Even justin's Sexy back is not making mi high, my jiwang music is just making mi feel sad. hahaha But i still love jiwang cause jiwang rocksss.

Okay today was interesting, we did some drawings... Okay at first it was akward only two people willing to participate. But we were lucky cause these two people were the " tua pai" of the group so people there will tend to do wat these two peole do.

In the end we manage to get more den targeted aim of drawing. Anyways during the activites got these guy keep on asking mi to play chinese chess with him, just because i purposely lost to him at first. So i challange him again this time i was serious. And i won yipeee. But he still not happy so he want a rematch. I lazy so i ignore him. I dunno wat to do, if i lost he find mi and if i win he also find mi. Dammm

But all in all i have fun.

Okaylah ui so sleepy i wanna go sleep.

To End......
This could be the start
Haizzz
Of something new
But she is very cute
It feels so right
I am irritated with him cause i think he got his eyes on her
To be here with you
Bloddy Idiot!
Ann Chua!!
Tak Ade!!
RESEARCH!!
La Cucaracha!!
IDIOT!!


All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History