|
Monday, September 25, 2006
Let mi start this entry by saying chey chey chey chey chey chey. Hahaha. U see chey chey chey is my current fav word. I say this when i am high, i say tis when i am happy and i even say this in my dream. I am feeling damm high i also dunno y. Cause i am seriously lacking of sleep (which i dun show). I am so sleepy that i can just fall asleep anywhere. Okay lets start the entry Tdy is the day i was waiting for.... the day i work at imh. But i have to say the first day sux. Cause i did nothing. I was hoping to be more hands on today. But all i did was go on tour and wait for the CI to give mi a tour of the ward. I know it is weird but the patient there are actually friendly. Serioulsy i cannot wait to start tml. So enthu. hahahahaha. Anyway i am so happy cause i got to see people i want to see. Was really glad they were doing fine. okalah go kun mayb after grace hahahahah To End...... Living in my own world My heart beat faster when i saw her Didn't understand I feel weird around her That anything can happen hmmmm When you take a chance A new her (mayb) Ann Chua!! Tak Ade!! REASEARCH!! La Cucaracha!! IDIOT!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|