|
Monday, September 11, 2006
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sori but i just have to shout that out. Everything seem to be going down hill, i just wanna give up. How i wish i was in school having a care free day. Firtsly i have to say CDC Sux, the freaking place look like a torn down chalet. And to make it worst i have alot of things that i have to do and hand in by next wednesday. It is like so impossible. Secondly my Stupid MSN got something wrong, log in like 31613116 time but they will say that there is somehing wrong with my internet connection and some temporaly not able to log in mayb something wrong wif my comp, I dunno lah. So fed up To End..... It is time for mi to have time for myself Sori but I Do not involve others in my problem. I just dun one peeple to worry and cry for mi. My problem is my problem. Ann Chua!! Tak Ade!! REASEARCH! La Cucaracha!! IDIOT!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|