|
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Okay Really tire. Just returned from bio exam and i have to say it was not as bad as i though it was. No thanx to the scrowny guy. Yup hours and hours of mugging paied off today ( who am i lying, only start mugging yesterday).lol. Well today Elaine make my day. She said that i was the second person on her mind. I know wats the big deal rite well. Guess wat was the first thing on her mind.... Shit!!. After thinking of shit she think of mi hmmmm. Wonder who she think of when she in the toilet.lol Joking lah elaine. At Least i am on her mind. lol Thanx Elaine Well thurs is the last paper, amd i am quite sad and happy at the same time happy cause after this no more muging for 6 month and sad because time is really travling very fast, i am not prepare to enter the working world and i am not going to see her for months. sobzz sobzz O ya I SAW HER!!!! lol so happy Again thanx elaine To end.... It's been a while Since I could hold my head up high It's been a while Since I first saw you Yup It has been a while. Ann Chua!! Tak Ade!! RESEARCH!! La Cucaracha!! BIRD!! (new eddition) IDIOT!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|