|
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Well here i am again unable to sleep trying suppress all my emotion into one tiny bottle. Been hidding all this emotion in this bottle and soon i think the bottel will break. It broke once and trust mi u dun one to be there when it breaks. Recently i've been having lots of mixed feelings about school, life and my future. School feels more and more depressing. Life suck to the core, everything is like moving to fast and my future is not bright. I think i need to throw in the towel, i am hopeless, i will never make them happy and i am never going to be happy with myself. My golas are fading away and i am so sick and tired of chasing it. Sick and Tired of everything. Just want to give up!!! To end my entry I am like a La Cucaracha People are afraid of mi And I am afraid of people IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|