|
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Wahh really confuse.......... People i thought was irritating end up to be not bad at all, People i thought was not irrtating becoming irritating and people i care and trust becoming more like a monster. Wat in the world is happening, Could it be true, dat stress, pressure,power, guys/girls and all that brings out the true colours of people. I duuno man. Wat i know is that mi, ahmad is always like this no matter how much stress and all that i am having. Those of you who think the opposite you can take wat u think and shove it up ur TUUT!!! I dun get it why in the world are you asking people if you have done anything wrong. No need to ask these question just observed the way people are reacting when ever you say or do anything and you will get ur answer. There is no point asking, people can always lie or tell you wat u want to hear. I dunno man I dunno I dunno I dunno I dunno I dunno I dunno I dunno I dunno I dunnooooooooooo. O yah i got my new sub group. Have to say that my group is not bad at all. And to quote Nurul " I SAW HER" To end my entry...... I am ike a La Cucaracha No matter how hard you try to get rid of mi. I will always be back with a vengeance to irritate the hell out of you. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|