|
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Damm how i hate a staying at home, its either constant nagging or constant worring How i wish i can stay out the whole day but to bad not enough money to stay out dat long and to make things worse got curfew!!!. I dunno y they make curfew for mi. I dun need curfew like i am practically 19 this year and to make things worse theydun even noticed that i am at home lah. They only call mi when they need help. Like idiot lah do i owe them or something Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ( no matter wat still love them) I dun even know y i talking about staying out late i dun even like to stay out late. If you observe mi carefully everytime when the clock strke 10 i will like turn sleepy and moody. Also dunno y?. I am like the male version of cinderella. The only thing is that i am ugly like shrek lol. Klah i think i go kun laio tml got a long day ahead of mi good nite ( damm my brother still haven finish his homework) STRESS lol IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
All About me!
How i wish i had!
Craping buddies
History
|